Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fried Green Tomatoes

The weather, it is a 'changing here in Phoenix. Starting to see the faint, faint glimmer of layering on the horizon, which is always key for me. Anytime I can keep the fat rolls soothed and bundled up beneath layers and layers of cardigans and long sleeve shirts is a rockin' good time to me.
The foot accesory:
My favorite new plaid flats. Yes, they are Payless. Sue me- I like cheap things, and Payless has cute, disposable flats for $20. I love the little frippery on the front of them. They don't match with much, but I pretend they match with most things in my closet, so everyone wins!


The Outfit:
Odd pose.

Dress is Target- juniors department. I bought it a few years ago, and it's too small in the boob area, so I wear a shirt under it. Tank is Kohls. Fat legs are all my own. I did wear leggings with it today- I work in a library, so I need to wear something under dresses- but couldn't find them for the picture.